One of the things that I love about Japan is that there is a mascot for everything. Even the dentist has this definitely-not-creepy-at-all-no-sir guy grinning out front. I kind of wonder if the resident tooth doctor has glasses, or resembles this guy in some way. I like to think he does!
- Today's Watercolor: Beast, the Puppy! wp.me/p1gp28-pr 2 days ago
- The Top Three Japanese Memes of 2013 tofugu.com/2013/11/26/the… via @tofugu 2 days ago
- The 35 Greatest Easter Eggs From The “Doctor Who” 50th Anniversary buzzfeed.com/paulaersly/gre… 2 days ago
- Photo: Today’s watercolor: Kiss the girl! #littlemermaid Put this one on the blog recently but forgot to... tmblr.co/Z5q4wv10HdrW- 2 days ago
- Today's watercolor: Kiss the girl! #littlemermaid Put this one on the blog recently but forgot to… instagram.com/p/hf92WlMT9E/ 2 days ago
Tags!adorable anime Anime Expo Art AX AX11 beautiful burger cake candy cat chocolate christmas cm combini crazy cute delicious dessert Earthquake engrish fashion flowers food Friday fruit fun funny giveaway gross Gunma Gunma chan hair Halloween happy ice cream I painted this Japan Japanese kawaii Kit kat kyary kyary pamyu pamyu lucky mascot matsuri McDonald's music my art painting photo pink Pokemon pretty Round Up Sakura salty savory school school life silly Starbucks strange strawberry students sweet tasty tattoo Tokyo tradition video watercolor watercolour weird yummy